What better way to bring in the New Year than to make a yearlong commitment to heal your soul and revitalize your life? In this daylong “Internet retreat,” Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche will introduce his yearlong course on soul retrieval. In two 90-minute teaching sessions, Rinpoche will explain the source of these teachings, what it means to retrieve your soul, and how to identify signs of soul loss. He will guide the practice of the “Three Precious Pills” to help you reconnect with your inherently joyful nature. Two additional guided meditation sessions will be led by a senior teacher.
REVISED SCHEDULE—THE TRUE SOURCE OF HEALING
• March 14, 2015, 3–4:30 p.m. Part 2—The Five Natural Elements: Finding a Healthy Balance.
• April 11, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m. Part 3—Discovering the Deepest Needs of Your Soul
• May 9, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m. Part 4—Communing with Nature to Nourish Your Soul
• June 13, 2015, FULL-DAY LIVE WEBCAST*. Part 5—The True Source of Healing: Your Own Inner Refuge
• July 11, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m. Part 6—Tapping Into Relationships to Nourish Your Soul
• Aug. 15, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m. Part 7—Overcoming Loneliness: Finding the Friend Within
• Sept. 12, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m. Part 8—Nourishing Your Inner Being: The Heart of Soul Retrieval
• Oct. 10, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m. Part 9—Nourishing Your Inner Being: Questions and Answers
• Nov. 14, 2015, 3-4:30 p.m. Part 10—The Power of Warmth: Physical Healing Through Meditation
• Dec. 12, 2015, FULL-DAY LIVE WEBCAST*. Part 11—Healing from the Source: Cutting the Root of Your Pain
• January 2015, DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED, 3-4:30 p.m. Part 12—Soul Retrieval as a Lifetime Practice.
About This Series
These practices of Soul Retrieval can help you tap into the ultimate source of healing. Done daily through the entire year of this course, they have the potential to transform your life. They can help you to:
- Avoid losing your vitality when faced with difficult life challenges.
- Revitalize your personal life, family life and professional life.
- Recognize powerful internal and external sources of healing.
- Experience healing on all levels—physically, energetically, psychologically and spiritually.
- Come home to your inherently joyful and creative nature.
- Bring increased happiness and well-being to others.
- Progress on the path to higher liberation.
The practices in this course draw from the ancient Tibetan Bon Buddhist teachings of Soul Retrieval. They omit traditional soul-retrieval ceremonies and rituals and focus, instead, on the most essential elements of the core teachings.
How to Participate
To take part in this free course, simply join us from your home computer or at one of Ligmincha’s participating practice groups or centers worldwide. By registering at the link above, you will receive your own, unique link for viewing the next scheduled webcast teachings on your computer, as well as email invitations to future webcasts in the series. Each webcast is free and open to all and requires no prerequisite. However, to make the most of this course and its truly life-transforming potential, students are strongly encouraged to view all 12 live webcasts and/or the recordings of those webcasts throughout the year; and to put what they learn into practice daily between sessions. Students who participate in the live webcasts will have access to additional, downloadable course materials.
For added support, monthly group webcast viewings, as well as regularly scheduled group meditation practices based these teachings, will be available in many locations worldwide. Check back closer to the date for a list of locations. If there is no group available in your area and you are interested in starting one informally, email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest and learn more.